Friday, June 18, 2010

The Weekend...


Dearest friends, happy Friday!! I am so excited about this weekend I can hardly stand it. I am kicking it off with Kurt Vile at Union Pool tonight! I can't wait to hear the new EP Square Shells live and thank him for sharing his songs with us. God, I'm sooo in love. If you haven't heard the new record you are seriously blowing it.

Saturday is the usual afternoon volunteering at MoMA and then a rooftop soiree in Brooklyn. The evening will promise fun times as usual.

Sunday is a day trip to the Hudson River Valley for swimming and hanging out by the river. Yes! Yes! Yes! It's going to be an insane 150 degrees or something like that and a great excuse to get out of the city. I can't wait.

What is better than your favorite musician, do-gooding, watching sunsets on a rooftop and a lazy Sunday spent on a river? Um, not much. That's what.

Kisses on everyone!! V.

3 comments:

Ogden Montgomery said...

Hey, car is taken care of. Be ready by 10am. For realz don't be late. Plz.

Ogden Montgomery said...

Gedi is coming too now.

Nanook of New York said...

Wheels! Yes. I'm bringing fruit salad, baguette, blanket, Holga and wine. That's all I can carry. You "guys" do the heavy lifting. JK - you are dudes, sort of...

See you Sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...