Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday's Commute




Normally a Monday's commute into work doesn't mean much in a person's day or even become blog worthy but today was different. I think when you know you won't be seeing the same things you are used to every single day you will begin to have a new found appreciation and love for them. Even if you thought you lost it long ago...

(1) W&M .99 store by my subway station
(2) THE train!!
(3) Walking (everywhere and nowhere)

I still love you Bushwick, Brooklyn. Oh, and as I walked to the train this morning I was listening to Times New Viking's Stay Awake EP and perfect song Call and Respond. You can now enjoy your Monday a bit more while you chew on the amazing tune.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoes are great.

Nanook of New York said...

Anonymous - if you are a woman, they are H&M $14.95, also come in white.

Anonymous - If you are a man, well, thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...