Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Magnificent Specimens




I saw a small exhibition this afternoon at the Chelsea Markets by the insanely talented photographer Dave Mead. His latest series is a project titled Magnificent Specimens. The gorgeous and cheeky prints go for $350 unframed and $500 with the amazing over-the-top faux guilded frame as seen above.

I'm seriously thinking how I can afford to buy two of them, hang them side by side above my dining table. Hmm...eat soup for months?! I just may do that. I love love these images.

What's better than an ultra baroque photograph of a bearded weirdo?

1 comment:

David Hasselhoff said...

Two Germanic style ones side by side would be excellent for Sehr Gut. Ein cool idea.

Are you really leaving V? For real for real?!?! You can't leave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...