Friday, June 4, 2010

Hot Child in the City...


Yesterday was sooo HOT in the city! It never cooled off. The temperature was at a near 90 degrees at 10pm in my apartment. I drank an ice cold pellegrino and ate black berries for dinner. This weather puts me in fruit mode until September. NYC is so muggy at night already; how will we survive another hot ass summer?!?!

Well my dear friends, I am glad to say it is Friday and our weekends will begin shortly. I am meeting Diana and friends for a congratulatory "you got the job" soiree in Williamsburg this evening. Tomorrow is a day filled with home improvements again. My contractor is installing the last of my kitchen countertop, backsplash and pantry shelving today (yay! yay!). Sunday, hopefully, will be a mellow day of farmer's market, a very long walk and not much else.

Photo above is the fruit I just bought for lunch at the little stand down the street in Chelsea. Clementines are my absolute favorite - well, next to strawberries.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Kisses, V.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...