Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Freitag


Happy Freitag everyone! I spent some of last night researching the (near) future "menu" and I am glad to report Genny Light has made the cut. She's a crisp delicious canned beer brewed in the great state of New York and city of Rochester AND only 90 calories.

I'll be celebrating a book launch this evening on the Bowery (congratulations Justine and Marcus!!). Tomorrow is an afternoon volunteer shift at MoMA until 4pm and then a little more research perhaps...Sunday I'll spend cleaning out my closets and donating a ton of things to Goodwill and selling some items to Beacon's Closet.

It's a weekend of celebrating, do-gooding, researching and cleaning. I'd say that's pretty darn perfect.

Kisses, V.

1 comment:

Ogden Montgomery said...

My pic turned out good. You look like you are praying to the Genny Light. Such a serious little V. Last night was fun. We need more research.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...