Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunshine and Pastries



What a great morning. I met an old friend (very) early today for pastries and coffee at La Bergamote Patisserie in Chelsea. Well, I only had coffee; the French don't care much for vegans (and I don't blame them).

(1) The pastries are amazing
(2) Perfect decor
(3) My shadow early this morning

Pastries, coffee, old friends and sunshine - what could be better?

La Bergamote Patisserie
169 Ninth Avenue (between 19th and 20th Streets)
New York, NY 10011
(212) 627-9010

Take the C & E trains to West 23rd and walk the one avenue and 4 blocks down.

3 comments:

Miss Suhy said...

yummmm... gimme a "qwa-son(t)"

Nanook of New York said...

Yeah, I had a banana from a street vendor on the way over (4 for $1.00, unbelievable). I go to this place often and know there is nothing there for vegans. Ugh, it's always torture but the coffee is great - French press, naturally. I also kept thinking of the fact that I'll be living in a bathing suit for four days next week and that helped keep the croissant cravings away. Haha!

Me, You, Dan and Philly ASAP.

Miss Suhy said...

ASAP! mais, oui!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...