Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Sunday

This was another crazy go-go-go weekend involving friends, goodbye shindigs on the LES (see you in Los Angeles Cecelia!!), too many 2 for $5 Genessee Lights, volunteering all day, female masochism, late nights, hanging out with my favorite crush (Shannon, I adore every single ounce of you), racing around, over booking, over extending, over indulging, train hopping, working on Sunday, errand running, etc...

I did take a few minutes to have to myself at least. The photos above are the rare and much needed quiet moments I had alone.

(1) McCarren Park under a tree daydreaming
(2) Freshly laundered sheets on my mia bed

Enjoy the rest of what is left of the weekend. Oh, and it was decided last night that if Shannon and I had a band we would name it either "The Trapper Keepers" or (my favorite) "The Chrysler Sebrings" or just "The Sebrings" for short, naturally.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...