Friday, May 7, 2010

FREITAG


Happy Friday my friends! I'm running out the door to see Bad Adult play and stare at Kim Gordon. Tomorrow is filled with home improvements and painting my walls - yay! I finally selected colors and can't wait to see them.

Sunday is errands (boo), checking out some commerical real estate in Bushwick and then celebrating a friend's birthday (Happy Birthday Aaron!) downtown in the afternoon.

How much you want to bet I'm the only one at the book signing tonight lugging two gallons of paint with me? Gotta love NYC living...Oh, and the image above is from a fun drunken night at Botanica on 47 East Houston. It's the best dive in Manhattan with $2 PBR happy hour and the nicest staff behind the bar. God, I drag everybody there. I lurve it.

Enjoy your weekends and don't forget to call or hug your mothers on Sunday. I wish I could give mine a big squeeze.

1 comment:

Nanook of New York said...

God, my OCD cleanliness wants to wipe this table down so bad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...