Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bushwick CSA



The Bushwick CSA pick ups are next month!! I love the location - off the Myrtle Wyckoff L subway station (my train & stop anyways), next to the Kentucky Fried Chicken and under the above ground M line train tracks (that's directly from their site). Sounds yummy, right? Well, we make do in the 'wick and offer our Community Supported Agriculture Program on the sidewalk next to fast food joints and under major mass transportation railways. I love it.

This year I am downsizing to the quarter share. Last year was too much kale and random things that I didn't really know how to make so I think going smaller and buying more flowers will be better.

Summer dinners at my place very soon...friends bring the wine, I'll provide everything else. YAY!!

2 comments:

Miss Suhy said...

FYI- there's a stationary convention at the Javis Center this weekend- you should check it out... i think you'd likey! plus that building is coool inside!
e

Nanook of New York said...

I lurve the Javis Center. I'm swamped this wknd otherwise I'd go!! I am getting fucked up tonight, volunteering @ MoMA all day tomorrow, celebrating the ex's birthday - yes, the child bride is one year older (haha!) and then I have to come into work on Sunday. I'm swaaaaamped. I have so so so much shit around the YK opening - opens on Wednesday. Blah Blah Blah...

I want to hit pause.

Kiss Kiss Kiss, V.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...