Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Living Etc...



Living Etc...is one of my most followed sites that showcases beyond amazing homes all over the world. I was browsing the "galleries" section last night and came across this gorgeous Brooklyn brownstone owned by Jenna Lyons, the woman who has transformed JCrew's art direction and more fashion forward looks in recent years.

My favorite rooms are the bathroom and her dressing room (of course it's fabulous). This home embodies what I love about great design - comfort, ease, sophistication and style. Enjoy browsing. I promise you will be inspired to paint a wall black or dark gray. I just painted my small foyer Benjamin Moore's Chelsea Gray and love love love it!

Happy Wednesday...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...