Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Garage Spaces...


Speaking of garages, the NYT Home and Garden section (my favorite place to get lost) recently ran a story on artist Michelle de la Vega's garage transformation that is now her home at a mere 250 square feet. Ms. de la Vega rented her Seattle main house and renovated the garage for $32,000.

The small new living space is amazing. My favorite room is the kitchen; it is simply designed and shockingly resembles my own. I love the contrast of the utilitarian feel and the industrial sink against the woods. It's a great balance of both hard and soft materials. Enjoy the slide show...

1 comment:

Ogden Montgomery said...

Your fridge is better and bigger. I think that's your toilet poking out back there too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...