Friday, April 30, 2010

Glücklicher Freitag


Eine sonderbare woche. Ich verlor meinen job. Bekam meinen job zurück. Verlor meinen verstand und verlor einen freund. Bumsen sie ihn, benötige ich ein bier und viel lachen im augenblick. Bald kommen - ist Freitag!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm leaving the office now (finally) to meet my oldest and dearest friend (K. Hogan) from San Francisco for some PBRs, flirting and general bad decision making in Williamsburg. Saturday is filled with being a do-gooder and eating well at Dumont. Sunday is a perfect day spent in beautiful upstate New York viewing Warhol, Flavin, Judd, Serra, etc...with a little champagne in hand. YAY weekend!!


Oh, and Cecelia - if you are reading this from a dingy cafe in Berlin - I miss you dear!! Besos on you and Cassidy - come back to me and New York City. We've missed you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so rad!

Nanook of New York said...

What an intense wknd. SO glad we had time together. The polaroids from Friday night are amazing. I'll scan and show you when I have a moment this week (as if). BTW, I saw Chloe Sevigney yesterday @ the gala. Wow, she's gorgeous (and teeny tiny).

Hope you are home safely in SF now. BTW, I'll come to Keuka Lake on the 4th of July again - short trip, can't stay the week with everyone. Yay for the Finger Lakes!

Besos dear, V.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...