Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Garden Deals for $100



















This is a great piece from Design*Sponge's article on Gardening Deals under $100. All items featured are perfect for the urban gardener in (hopefully all of you) me. Nothing, and I mean nothing, feels better than growing your own lavender, tomatoes, chives, basil, fennel, etc...The satisfaction one feels from eating food and enjoying flowers you have grown is indescribable. It is the best.

One major downfall about living in Brooklyn is the absence of individual gardens. Sure, we have fire escape and community versions but I miss growing my own orchids, roses, avocados, bananas and the list can go on and on...I really miss watching my seeds turn to transplants and then allowing nature to take over.

Hopefully the attached article will inspire you to grow your own gardens!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...