Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter


















Happy Easter everyone! I wish I was spending it in southern Florida (with the rest of the French family on vacation, sigh...) but I'll be in New York City working today, volunteering all day tomorrow, enjoying drinks outside for a pal's birthday (Happy Birthday Mike!) and then taking a quick day trip on Sunday after dying Easter eggs @ my house. Oh, and I have to write thank you notes - desperately.

Photo credit: Valerie French from the Polaroid Series, 2009

4 comments:

Miss Suhy said...

that cage needs a plant

Nanook of New York said...

Haha, totally. Thanks for letting me prop style your living room for the shot. I need a Philly trip soon...whatdoyousay? We can go to Philadelphia Museum of Art - complimentary tickets, my treat!

I miss you guys terribly.

Miss Suhy said...

PMA is a bit blas'e... we'll go to Inst. of Contemporary Art! You'll love it! Can't wait.

Nanook of New York said...

I know, I know. I do want to see Notations/Bruce Nauman: Days and Giorni @ PMA. I think it closes soon.

Whatever - I want to see you more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...