Thursday, March 18, 2010

NYC, Dresses, Bicycles & 70 degrees...


















As the first day of spring approaches (Saturday!) New York City has finally been embraced by an old friend today. The sun came out. We were woken up with warm rays that cast sunshine and finally ended our doubts that good weather would never arrive.

It's been a looong cold winter. Trust me when I say this....

Soon enough we'll be adorning shorts, dresses and riding bicycles! Yes and Yes.

Above image from The Satorialist.

4 comments:

Gigi Mercury said...

Funny, I rode my bike to work today. Still chilly but nice.

Nanook of New York said...

Perfect! Pick me up @ West 22nd and 10th Ave - I'm hopping on the handlebars. 7pm, be there (here).

Nanook of New York said...

Hey G & Ogs: We are meeting @ Beco (my friend Dan's bar/cafe) in Williamsburg @ 6:30pm now. Take L to Lorimer and get off on Lorimer walk down near BQE. I'ts next to Pete's Candy.

Salad and Brahmas. Obrigado!

nanooksvinyl said...

i love this change. i know, i live in LA, and it isn't nearly as drastic. but still. it's grand.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...