Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jean Seberg and Fig Newtons



Today was full. I had a morning researching William Kentridge, an entire day of volunteering at MoMA, followed by a quick stop at St. Patrick's Cathedral and then the usual errands here and there...

I am finally at home (with all the windows open!!) and getting ready to watch my favorite film Jean-Luc Godard's masterpiece A bout de souffle. I don't know how many times I've seen this film. I never get tired watching the costumes, the jump cut edits, the obsession it has with Humphrey Bogart and the obsession I have with Jean Seberg.

Saturday night with Jean and fig newtons. This is near perfect.

1 comment:

Nanook of New York said...

Hey, thanks for letting me know. I will definitely see it @ FF. New print, wow and wow...

I am completely obsessed with Jean (more so than Breton, which is weird maybe, but who wouldn't be, right?) Seberg!! She is beyond gorgeous and perfect.

Again, thanks for mentioning the run @ FF.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...