Friday, March 5, 2010

Enjoy your weekend!


















I survived week two at my new (and perfect) job!

The (much anticipated) weekend will include the following: drinking a bloody mary ASAP to nurse last night's lingering headache @ Botanica on Hudson with Mr. Nolan, et al. I proudly wear my dance-off winner badge of honor today however. It was well worth it.

Tomorrow is a full day of volunteering @ MoMA (yay tours), pizza party and then a little Cake Shop rock show. Sunday is Drawing Center in Soho, my favorite teeny drawing gallery for a lecture.

Enjoy your weekends and here is a little treat from my San Francisco favorites, GIRLS.

Rock On!

3 comments:

Gedi Broome said...

2pm Sunday, right? Do we need to be smart? I have a late night activities planned for Saturday. You are buying the coffee.

Nanook of New York said...

Yes, Christ. Skim lattes, coming right up (insert lame happy face emoticon here) dear. Thanks for tagging along.

Gedi Broome said...

Don't be late. Seriously.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...