Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Cry Baby!


















The above photo is yours truly with mia madre (blowing out the candles) at my birthday party celebrating my second year of birth in Spain. I was born on March 31, 1976.

I want to say thank you to everyone for their very sweet birthday wishes, cards and kind words today. I am looking forward to joining everyone @ 138 Ludlow (private room nearest the street, same one as always) 7pm for $3 beers, cocktails and cupcakes. Thank you for coming out and celebrating my 34th skip around the universe tonight. I have the best friends in world.

This is one life that has been (and is still very much being) lived. And yes, I am crying in the photo. I cried at everything when I was a kid.

Love you all, V.

1 comment:

David Hasselhoff said...

You really are the cutest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...