Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New York City: 1, Valerie: 0

















There are some days you just think how hard it is to be a human being. Who else is 8+8+8=24? 8 hours sleep, 8 hours work and then 8 hours life?

I hate rants but this morning deserves one. We've had two entire days of pouring rain and general awful weather for months on end...I have broken two, count 'em, TWO umbrellas in two days, water splashed on my pants this morning (thank you NYC cab driver), delayed trains (thank you L train), bad hair days (thank you Greek ancestry) and general bad attitude (thank you office recession coffee) to pair with this awful weather.

On one good note, I have received many compliments on the Aigle boots I've been wearing (thank you lentil soup I ate for weeks that helped me pay for the rubber beauties at Barneys).

Aaaaaargh. The above photo is out of my office window. Trust me, it does not accurately portray the buckets of rain being dumped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great boots. Well worth the soup.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...