Monday, November 8, 2010

Performa Party



















Admittedly, I am the queen of hooking things up for friends and myself. I have managed to live in the most expensive city on a teeny budget and get into shows, films, museums, lectures, openings and some of the best parties of the year (almost always) on the complimentary list. It is simply called Brooklyn Hustle. I also have great friends that I thank daily for extending these 'gifts' to me. Thanks guys!

Enter Saturday night...I was offered four seats to the Peforma Red Party Annual Gala & Silent Auction. It's one of the best parties supporting the arts in New York City. The night was hosted by Alan Cumming, graced with Anne Hathaway and had walls adorned with red cotton candy. The end of the night was a slight blur but well worth Sunday's aches and pains.

Shannon blogged about the night too on her site New York New Home. More in the New York Times Fashion & Style section.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...