Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Guten Mittwoch!






















Guten Mittwoch (basically the working stiff's Friday) my dearest friends! Shannon, Tierney, Adam, et al and I met at (where else but) Union Pool last night for a few 2 for $5 domestic canned beers and a small gathering to bid adieu to our Brooklyn family for the long weekend.  We gave thanks for our health, friendships, Blinky Palermo, family, Brooklyn (!!), Tuesday nights out and most importantly for voodoo beer taps. Oh, and I thanked Monster Rally for a great new Color Sky 7" that just released.  The track Champagne is smothered in awesomeness. More on that soon...

Happy Thanksgiving eve!! I do hope you are whooping it up somewhere, anywhere with your nearest and dearests. XOXO, V.

Currently listening to White Ring's Roses- a haunted melodic lullaby; quite simply, a perfect sound.

Update: Shannon says I resemble the voodoo tap. I say she's a liar.

2 comments:

Domo Arigato said...

You are the ultimate cheerleader...Satan's cheerleader! Fun times. See ya Saturday. Frrrrreal.

Nanook of New York said...

My bets are on beelzebub.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...