Friday, August 13, 2010

Tonight, we celebrate...


Tonight was an evening celebrated at Patsy's Pizzaria (the best in all of NYC if you didn't know) with myself and one of my oldest and dearest friends - Erin Hogan. We've been the closest friends for over 20 years now. Shit, writing that makes me (us) feel beyond old...I honestly can't believe it has been that long. Time flew by...

Anyway, her sister is getting married soon (congratulations Meg!!) and we caught up on our own happenings over some heavy metal pizza!!

It was a perfect night in Chelsea, XOXO, V.

Update: I'm never drinking wine again. Ever.

2 comments:

Miss Suhy said...

so jealous- pizza!
you both look smashing!

Nanook of New York said...

Patsy's Pizzaria in Chelsea. God, my favorite restaurant in all of NYC. I'm a cheap date, I know I know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...