Friday, August 6, 2010

GUTEN FREITAG!!

Happy Friday everyone! I swear I had every intention of staying in tonight and enjoying a mellow evening at home but Shannon landed a drrrrrream job today and we are toasting to her tonight!! Mwah and Mwah, I am so very proud and happy for you dear. I TOLD you. So, I'm heading out in a few minutes to meet the usual suspects and celebrate.

Tomorrow is a day spent at the Brooklyn Riviera with my beach buddy (Shannon, again). It's been our Saturday routine for weeks now and what I look forward to the most all week. We are tanning and swimming all day if anyone wants to join.

Sunday I'll be volunteering at MoMA again (two Sundays in a row now) and stop by from noon to 4pm if you want a private tour (or tag along for my public one) of the new Matisse exhibit. I'd love to see any of you...

Photo above was taken today in Chelsea on my (iced) coffee break. Um, I thought if it was that kind of party...the dick goes in the mashed potatoes, NOT the chicken.

Enjoy your weekends - kisses, V.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...