Sunday, January 11, 2009

Master Cleanse: Day 9

One more day to go! Almost there.

Today I cheated. I drank a diet coke. I was out of maple syrup this morning and was so light headed I had to drink it just to stay balanced. It didn't stay in my stomach long; my body totally rejected it.

Today was my LAST salt water flush! Fuck yeah. That is such a gross part of this cleansing.

Tomorrow is the final day of the lemonade. Tuesday begins the "ease out" portion of the cleasne. It will be a day of freshly squeezed orange juice with maple syrup for two days. Thursday will be my first day back on real food. I can only have raw fruit and vegetables on this day. It is VERY important to ease out properly. You have no stomach lining left and it is very difficult for your body to break food down. It will be a total of 14 days no solid food when this is over (including ease in, cleanse and ease out).

Friday I can resume normal feeding. Hmmm...I think I'll celebrate with bean, rice and cheese burrito at Lola's Cafe on Metropolitan Avenue. So so good.

Tip of the Day: Only do the salt water on the weekends and stick to Senna tea and laxatives during the week. It's easier to get out the door in the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...