Sunday, January 4, 2009

Master Cleanse: Day 2

This morning was the first Salt Water Flush - Woah. It tasted like hell going down and took about one hour to work its magic. The flushing sensation feels great and you can begin to feel the power of the cleansing. I still have very high energy and visual clarity (which I haven't experienced in some time). I feel fucking great actually.

Hunger pangs come and go but that only means you need to drink more of the lemonade (up to 16 glasses per day or more if you are vigorously exercising). I've been incorporating lots of herbal teas (totally allowed) at different intervals during the day to trick my body into thinking we are eating lunch and dinner. I have found this to be very helpful and allows me to have something to look forward to. Trust me, you will be counting the hours of the day on this cleanse...

Looking forward to reporting on Day 3 tomorrow. Apparently Day 3 is really tough and often callled "the hump" of the Master Cleanse. If you get passed Day 3 is easy saiing to Day 10.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...