Monday, January 5, 2009

Master Cleanse: Day 3

I made it! I definitely had energy this morning but felt a bit dizzy walking to the train and then once on the train. This is not due to malnutrition (no solid foods for six days now) but what you begin to feel on Day 3 are your toxins moving around your body trying to exit. I guess I have a lot of pollution...

Today is also the first day I'll have "movements" somewhere other than the comforts of home. Eeek.

After today - it is easy sailing...

Tip: Drink an herbal chamomile tea at night (organic is best) after your laxative tea in order to sleep a bit earlier than your usual bed time. I found myself waking up a lot last night. Hopefully the tea will help with a constant sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...