Friday, January 7, 2011

Wintry Friday




































It snowed again today in New York City and will continue to do so all weekend.  I've decided to spend my time doing cozy things like making homemade soup, enjoying yummy wines, digging out old records, organizing magazines, washing linens and giving my crown molding around my windows a fresh coat of Benjamin Moore's Decorator's White paint. I'm doing all the things I say I wish I had time for. Being 'snowed in' is the best time to do them and more. The goal is to not leave Brooklyn until Monday morning. Yay for cozy weekends!! I hope you are enjoying yours.

Currently listening to Mother; what an amazing song and quite possibly the most beautiful and saddest adult 'lullaby'. So sooo tender. Glucklicher Freitag und neues jahr meine liebsten freunde!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...