Friday, January 14, 2011

Guten Freitag



















Guten Freitag!! Happy three day weekend everyone! Cheers to having Monday off and to Dr. Martin Luther King.

I'll be at the usual volunteer gig tomorrow followed by hanging with my dearest friend Shannon indulging in wholesome deviant behavior.

Sunday is a serious bloody mary session at The Commodore with Shannon (again) and making bad decisions followed by a little soiree in Williamsburg.

Monday is a day filled with (unfortunately) painting my living walls Benjamin Moore Grey Horse. It's the perfect teen temperature thing to do I guess.

Currently enjoying some domestic beers, playing with the free iPhone app Instagram (above photos) and listening to El Guincho's FM Tan Sexy cozily at home. No big Friday out for me tonight.

Enjoy your weekends my dearest friends!! XOXO, V.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy woman. Lord have mercy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...