Friday, December 19, 2008

12 Days of Cleansing...

New Year Detox
Master Cleanse!















I am going to cleanse and fast from solid food via the Master Cleanse (aka: The Lemon Diet) on January 2, 2009. I'm going to cleanse and detox for ten days. I hope to push it to twelve days...

My fast will end January 14, 2009 then I'll ease-out and slowly begin to eat solid foods with fruits, nuts and juices.

January 2 - 3 Ease In
January 4 - 14 Cleanse & Fast
January 15 - 17 Ease Out

If you'd like to cleanse with me or read more on Stanley Burrough's detoxifying program you should do it here and here. I'll be writing about my experience on the Master Cleanse site but will do so on my blog with a daily log.

I want to begin the year fresh and rid my body of 2008 and all the poison I put in it. Please encourage and support me through this; I'm going to need it.

I hope you will enjoy reading about bowel movements...

Fuck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...