Monday, December 29, 2008

Master Cleanse: Preparing...

For those of you joining me on the Master Cleanse please read the latest newsletter here. I also stumbled upon the site Master Cleanse Secrets which gives helpful hints and the option to buy the book, of course. A great secret I learned was the option to take the cayenne pepper in capsule form rather than adding it to the lemon and maple syrup drink. I am highly considering going this route.

My schedule for the fast is as follows:

December 30 - 1: Ease In
January 2 - 12: Master Cleanse (Super Goal: 12 days)
January 13- 16: Ease Out

January 17: Celebrate new health and energy in San Francisco!

More on Senna Tea tomorrow and ALL items needed for fast...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to do it too! I just joined the Facebook group.

Nanook of New York said...

Who is doing it? Your name came up anonymous...YAY for doing it. I'm determined and KNOW I'll finish. I'm embracing it, not scared.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...