Friday, December 17, 2010

LP Cover Lover


One of my favorite sites on the interweb is LP Cover Lover. The site is dedicated to 'the weird and wonderful world of record covers from the golden age of LPs'. Some of the latest gems are Sunny Sounds with Ann Marie & Jackie, Back Door Daddy (please click on the link for your own viewing pleasure) and The Simmons The Touch of God. You can seriously invest hours on the site.

Happy Friday everyone! It's a weekend of many many holiday parties, last minute gift shopping, wrapping, laughing and enjoying a cocktail (or few). I'll be at MoMA all day tomorrow making my parents proud and getting ready for my annual French Family Floridian Holiday vacation. Yes and Yes. My thoughts are also with the Hanrahan Family. Matteo, I love you and sending kisses in the sky...

Besos to my nearest and dearest, NoNY.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...