Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brooklyn Home Tour


Emma & Mike's Brooklyn Home Tour from David Land on Vimeo.

Michael Fusco and Emma Straub have resided in Lefferts Garden for one year now. They run a design studio out of their brownstone creating record covers, concert posters among other cool things via their company M + E. Design*Sponge featured their quintessential Brooklyn home two weeks ago and I thought I'd share with all of you if you haven't seen it already. Wow, a tree house in New York City?! That is really something special; it's truly inspiring.

Oh, and I have their headboard fabric in my own home! Ikea has the least expensive and beautifully designed textiles you can purchase by the yard. Now you know.

1 comment:

Todd Colby said...

This apartment video makes me feel all smiley, just like your blog. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...