Friday, October 15, 2010

Guten Freitag


Happy Friday my dearest friends! Fall has officially arrived with the help from the Nor'easter that hit last night and will continue to linger all weekend. It's cold today! I'm celebrating the weekend with a mellow evening consisting of wine, records and sitting Indian style tonight (yay!), volunteering at MoMA all day tomorrow (stop by and say hello if you are in Manhattan) and then Sunday will be Farmer's Market, cooking, sharing, laughing and being lazy for once in a long time. I may paint my hallway trim but I have a feeling that may not happen.

Photo above is from last Saturday night at the Bushwick Country Club. It's such a fancy place, trust me. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! XO, Nanny.

1 comment:

Ana Ang said...

You tooooo! I miss you so much. You kinda have no idea. Come visit me soooooon plz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...