Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Longing for Spring and Summer...


















I spent the holidays and new year in a lovely and very warm part of southern Florida. I was loving every minute of it - the balmy breezes, shorts and sunshine filled days. Sadly, as all good things come to end, I was welcomed back to New York City with freezing temperatures and strong gusts of wind around every concrete corner. The short days and almost teen degrees are making me (and everyone else) long for the days of Summer.

I spent a small part of today browsing through The Sartorialist and couldn't help but select the summer archives tab. The photos were a quick remedy to cure my winter blues.

Three more months New York City, just three more months.

4 comments:

Agnes Montag said...

THREE MORE MONTHS!

Bob Blog said...

Can't wait to garden on fire escapes...ah!

Carrie B. said...

so far awaaaaaaaay!

Nanook of New York said...

Can't wait guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...