Monday, June 29, 2009

Perfect Sunday...














The perfect Sunday is the most coveted day of the week that hopefully entails leisure and rest. A day that I cherish knowing that I have the option to not ride public transportation. A day of doing exactly what I want or doing absolutely nothing.

My day was spent with a friend eating the freshest berries from the Farmer's Market and browsing the New York Times Home & Garden section paired with some killer coffee.

This is how I spell P-A-R-A-D-I-S-E.

Entering a Decor Warp, by Steven Kurutz, is about homes that have not changed their decor for more than decoration seasons - some go as far back as 1974. View the slide show now.

Photo above by Matthew Millman for the New York Times.

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

perfect indeed

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...