Saturday, July 5, 2008

Record Deals

The Dead Milkmen
Beelzebubba
Oldies.com (www.oldies.com)
$6.50
Vinyl LP







I purchased The Dead Milkmen's Beelzebubba album (brand new shrink wrapped) about a year ago and listened to it with Matt Hanrahan while drinking a dozen or so canned beers in my apartment on a hot ass summer night. Our fun was magnified when we reminisced about listening to the original cassette tape a thousand times. You'll sing (or attempt) to every song on the record; this is a great listen and good times for a mere $6.50.

The only shitty thing about this album is that it's sold on a site called oldies.com. Fuck we're old.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! I loved walking the thinnest line with you, my punk rawk girl! Do you miss the hand-holding bodega out there in Bushwick?

Nanook of New York said...

The only thing I'll miss from that bodega is the .89 budweisers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...