Monday, June 23, 2008

DIY Project Coming Soon...

As many of you already know - I am finally a homeowner. I closed on June 16, 2008. It took nine looong months and four banks get the loan for the co-op. Anway, I purchased a lovely one bedroom apartment in the neighborhood known as Bushwick in Brooklyn, New York. My apartment was sold as a "handyman special" and that it is. I'll document the entire project and give tips along the way...

I can't thank everyone enough for their support through this home purchase ordeal. I'd really like to give a huge THANK YOU to mia madre and my sister for their financial crutch and love along the way...

Wish me luck and let the DIY project begin!

1 comment:

Scott Marks said...

Did you move to Rancho Sante Fe, honey?

Stop sending emails to my gmail account. I stopped checking it ages ago. It's the same name, only @aol.com. Or there is always emulsioncompulsion@gmail.com.

Gotta' go pour gravy in my lap and feed Rollie and Daisy.

Love,
Courtney

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...